Superlift 4in Jeep Lift Kit Gladiator JT 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Superlift 4in Jeep Lift Kit Gladiator JT 2020 Jeep Gladiator
- This is a complete 4" Lift Kit for the 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT including Rubicon
- Provides 4” lift height
- Includes related drop brackets, rear coils, and rear Superlift shocks
- Dual rate front and rear coils, adjustable front track bar, front and rear sway bar links, bump stops, rear upper control arms, brake line brackets, carrier bearing spacer, and either shock relocation brackets or FOX 2.0 shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the leveling kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
4 inch Lift Kit – 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator, including the Rubicon featuring Dual Rate Coils with or without Fox Shocks
Superlift’s all-new Dual Rate Coil Springs 4 inch lift kits for the 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT is the first 4 inch lift kit on the market with replacement dual-rate coil springs that are location specific. Through specialized testing, Superlift’s engineers determined that the same coil spring rate cannot be used side to side. These new dual-rate coil springs will provide excellent ride quality on-road while allowing more extension for off-road use. These new dual-rate coils will also provide an even stance and long-lasting durability.
Superlift’s all new Dual Rate coil springs will give your Jeep Gladiator the ride, stance, and durability it desires. Each Dual rate coil features a transition of two rate ranges that give you that ultimate ride on pavement with the flexibility and durability of off-road performance.
To complement these new dual rate Gladiator coil springs, the kit also includes a front adjustable track bar, shock extension brackets or Fox Shocks, compression stop spacers, and extended sway bar links. The Fox Shocks or shock brackets allow the maximum amount of extension travel without driveshaft bind and the compression stop spacers prevent tire rub during full compression.
- Made in the USA
- Front and Rear Dual Rate Coils
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Replacement Rear Upper Control Arms
- Available with shock relocation brackets or FOX 2.0 Shocks
- Adds clearance for 37”+ tires
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Simple and super easy installation
- Dual Rate Coil maximize extension travel without “unseating”
- Increased Ground Clearance
- OE Like Ride Quality
- Adjustable Front Track Bar centers the axle
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy
- Compatible with factory stabilitrac® and anti-skid control features (No Problems or irritating dash lights)
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. The actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Strongly recommended to include the Front Track Bar Brace Bracket Kit-18-21 WranglerJL/20-21 Gladiator-AnyLiftHeight #5805
- Installation time: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
- Download Instructions
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, please follow up with us by phone or e-mail at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please take and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to opening and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We do everything in our power to ensure that we offer you the best price possible online. If you come across another online store that offers lower prices then we do within six months of your purchase date please contact us and we will refund you the difference of your original payment.
You can be 100% confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering from Get Lift Kits. Even if our own website has a lower price for the same item within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To get your refund please email us a link to both the product you ordered on our website and the competitors product with the lower price with in six moths of your purchase date and we'll refund your card accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax